Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
ebook Classification - Suspense/Thriller?

I'm starting to browse the library on here. My main interest would probably be suspense/thriller types, similar to what the likes of Forsyth, Clancy, Ludlum or Silva would write.

However, there doesn't appear to be a classification for this. What would the closest be here on Mobileread? There are a LOT of ebooks and I don't really know where to start.

And any recommendations of authors or particular ebooks along these lines?

Thanks.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote