Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
ron0909
Enthusiast
ron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with others

Device: K-3 WiFi, Kindle Paperwhite
Red PRS-505

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I need to sell my Prs-505 due to a fianancial crisis. It`s in mint *like new* condition including the optional charger, original burgundy cover and a black deluxe leather cover. The unit comes will all original packaging, receipt dated May of this year, software and cable. I am asking 275.00 Canadian which includes shipping anywhere in Canada (I think that works out to 250.00 US
for the reader, leather cover, charger and shipping). It`s loaded with Patrick O`Brian, WEB Griffin etc.
I would like to sell it here in Canada using interac email money transfer if at all possible as it`s alot cheaper and faster than Paypal.

All the best
Ron
ron0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
If it still for sale, I can take it for 175.00 US (+35$ shipping fee to Belarus).
P.S. Paypal only, 100% pre-pay.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
PM Sent
ould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:10 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Still on sale?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
flukester
flukester began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello!

I'm located in Montreal and am interested. Shipping would be easy. I could probably even arrange to come pick it up if it's convenient. Otherwise, no problem with Interac transfers, I've done that before.

Please let me know if this is still available.

Thanks!
Antoine
flukester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
PM sent.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote