Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
Psyserver
Psyserver
Psyserver began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Greetings from Belfast

Hi everyone, its good to be here I ordered my new Sony 505 this morning, and can't wait to get my hands on it ! I gained a lot of information and help from reading the threads here before I made my choice, so big thank you already for your help

I look forward to browsing and posting as time goes on,

Psyserver
Psyserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Psyserver, the 505 is great and you'll love it
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Psyserver and welcome to the Forum. i got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. Be sure and let us know how you like yours
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote