Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #151
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
For those of you getting the email error message, keep trying. I just tried again and I finally got the message "Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK. You will receive an email the week of November 19, 2012 with your access code and further instruction." That was frustrating!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #152
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
For those of you getting the email error message, keep trying. I just tried again and I finally got the message "Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK. You will receive an email the week of November 19, 2012 with your access code and further instruction." That was frustrating!
I got the same November 19 week message. But I'm still waiting. If I don't get my code by Monday, I'm calling B&N support.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #153
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
I am getting the email error. I called support yesterday. He said they were aware of the problem. Said that the link fictionwise sent out in their email was incorrect. That I would be getting another email with the correct link. We shall see.
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #154
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
I got the email saying that FW was closing (I was only ever an ereader.com/peanutpress customer) and I'm guessing because I'm not in the US or the UK there was no mention about transferring my purchases to a BN or Nook account. The Transition FAQ says I just back up the files on my bookshelf, so I'm not sure what I'm missing. Fortunately I did back up my bookshelf (and liberated it) when I got my PRS-350.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #155
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Still no emails here. But I wasn't a very big customer, I guess.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #156
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dusty View Post
I am getting the email error. I called support yesterday. He said they were aware of the problem. Said that the link fictionwise sent out in their email was incorrect. That I would be getting another email with the correct link. We shall see.
I didn't get a new email. I just clicked on the link in the old email and finally got a response besides the error message.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:22 AM   #157
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Has anyone in the UK got an email yet?
Josieb1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:31 AM   #158
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I also got the conformation that they would send instructions but still have not received it yet!
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #159
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Has anyone in the UK got an email yet?
Yes, but FW think that I'm in the US, so I guess that doesn't really count.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #160
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Has anyone seen any additional books appear in their B&N account yet? I still only have my initial 6 books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #161
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I too was getting the email error message. I kept trying and finally got it to work. I hope they do transfer my books to B&N. However, they are backed up and dusted off, so it is not critically important.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #162
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Has anyone seen any additional books appear in their B&N account yet? I still only have my initial 6 books.
Just the initial one.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #163
trekker99
Enthusiast
trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I can confirm that this is the case. I just got the message too.
trekker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #164
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Nope. Out of the 218 titles I purchased on Fictionwise, 9 arrived in the initial transfer, and nothing has arrived since.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #165
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Same here; nothing after my initial three.

My expectations for this process weren't very high, but was keeping my fingers crossed that B&N might just grant me access to an error-corrected version of The Lord of the Rings, because Fictionwise never incorporated the updates that the other vendors did...
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote