Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-26-2024, 11:53 AM   #1
helen2
helen2 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Moon+ReaderPro´...help

I need your help. I use an android tablet to read epub books or comics in pdf. I use an "old" app because before the name was UB Reader (now it's called Media365 Book Reader) but today I had many comics in cbr format and this app doesn't open them. I installed the Moon+ReaderPro app and it seems to do what I was looking for, that is, it also opens cbr files and the interface is very similar to UB Reader. I can't get this bar out (see photo which I took it from the description of the Moon+ReaderPro app on the playstore. Can anyone help me activate it?
PS. Before finding the app with caliber I converted all the cbr to pdf
Thank you
helen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 12:04 PM   #2
helen2

Sorry I forgot to enter pic

https://ibb.co/L8CZ6Nh
Old 01-27-2024, 10:12 AM   #3
cvsmale
cvsmale began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie
I have not seen an option to only remove what you have highlighted. Regardless, when you are reading, it should switch to a full screen display and it will disappear.
cvsmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:33 AM   #4
helen2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvsmale View Post
I have not seen an option to only remove what you have highlighted. Regardless, when you are reading, it should switch to a full screen display and it will disappear.
Let me explain better. With UB Reader I open an epub, pdf file I see the pages and if I "tap" the options open in the lower part (under the page) which you can see indicated by the red arrows. With Moon+ReaderPro if I open an epub, pdf, cbr file I see the pages and if I "tap" it changes the pages but,,, I don't see any "options as indicated by the red arrows". There must be an option to show them if in the playstore there is the screen but I don't know which option to activate. So... I don't want to hide the option marked with the arrows but I want to see it
Old 01-28-2024, 06:31 AM   #5
michailbachtin
Enthusiast
michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PSR-1
I have a problem with the latest Moon+ Reader pro, version 9.0
After installing the latest version, the highlighting in epubs takes ages. Earlier, I could highlight by sliding my finger to the bottom of the screen, and the highlighting would continue onto the next page in flow modus.
Now, the lines move incredibly slowly. This seems to be relating to the "publishing pages" update, but it doesn't matter whether that's activated or not.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
michailbachtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 04:10 PM   #6
Redamaris
Redamaris began at the beginning.

Device: Cat StarGate 2, Odys Neo X7, various tablets
to helen2
In my version of Moon+Reader Pro 8.5 I tap the middle of the display and then the menu appears at the bottom. Press again and it's gone. You can also design this lower menu individually, click on the three points and a selection menu will appear.
There are a total of 3 selection menus in the books, just test what is right for you.
I only now understood what exactly you want, Moon actually works like this: when you first open a book (epub), Moon shows different options for the display, you choose your preference and can use the top 3 points to go to the book menus switch to set up Moon for your needs.
So now I can imagine that you weren't even asked about the cbr or pdf file because those are other internal Moon programs.
Try with an epub, then as I described. The bottom menu should then be displayed to you.
I hope that's what you wanted.

Last edited by Redamaris; 02-09-2024 at 04:13 PM.
Redamaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 04:28 PM   #7
Redamaris
Redamaris began at the beginning.

Device: Cat StarGate 2, Odys Neo X7, various tablets
to mikhailbachtin

I didn't agree at all with the update to Moon+ Pro 9.0 and then 9.1, because suddenly red hearts were given to the favorites instead of black stars.
I'm not a 14 year old girl anymore and I didn't like it at all.
Always looked like Valentine's Day.

Just try updating to 9.1. or write a ticket toEMail-Support: seanyword@gmail.com

Unfortunately, going back to the better version is not possible.
Redamaris is offline   Reply With Quote