Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-28-2007, 05:21 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Fantasy Book Critic's 2007 Favorites

Some people love them - others hate them. Favorite lists. Still, if you are into a specific genre (like Fantasy or SciFi in this case), and you are out of ideas what to read next, these lists can be quite helpful. Check out Robert's list at Fantasy Book Critic for some potentially interesting reads.

Quote:
I've broken my 'Favorites' up into categories since there were so many titles to choose from, and also threw in a couple of other groupings like 'Favorite' cover art and books that I wanted to read this year, to spice things up. Unfortunately, what I didn't get to do was provide rankings and commentary on the books that made the list, but perhaps next year.
http://fantasybookcritic.blogspot.co...favorites.html
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #2
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Thanks.

Nice list.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Ordinaryuser
Enthusiast
Ordinaryuser doesn't litterOrdinaryuser doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook Reader
It is a really nice list. Think I'll use the 2007 fantasy list as my target for 2008 along with my other favorites.
Ordinaryuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Thank you for the list!

I am curious about some titles, like The Name of the Wind or The Arrival, but most of them are not even remotely familiar to me. Seems like a good starting point to get to know what's being written in this genre right now.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote