Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
Skyde
Skyde began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Issue with Browser

Been browsing this forum for a bit, but I haven't seen anyone with this same issue.

Recently when I first open the browser it will open a second tab going to a website about Indie films called Directors Live. I tried removing all my apps to see if one of those was causing the problem but it still opens up when the browser starts with a refresh. Does anyone have a way to stop this or find out whats causing this issue?

Any help would be appreciated
Skyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyde View Post
Been browsing this forum for a bit, but I haven't seen anyone with this same issue.

Recently when I first open the browser it will open a second tab going to a website about Indie films called Directors Live. I tried removing all my apps to see if one of those was causing the problem but it still opens up when the browser starts with a refresh. Does anyone have a way to stop this or find out whats causing this issue?

Any help would be appreciated
Try clearing the history on Silk if that doesn't work clear it's data in Applications\All Apps
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:16 AM   #3
Skyde
Skyde began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Try clearing the history on Silk if that doesn't work clear it's data in Applications\All Apps
That seemed to work, thank you!
Skyde is offline   Reply With Quote