Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Kindle Single - Lost in Kandahar

Lost in Kandahar (Kindle Single), by Alex Berenson, is free in the Kindle store.

Quote:
When novelist and former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson traveled to Afghanistan for an embed with the 101st Airborne Division, he found great soldiers – and a seemingly hopeless mission. The gripping non-fiction tale of how the United States is spending $100 billion a year on a war that even the men on the front lines can't explain.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
The gripping non-fiction tale of how the United States is spending $100 billion a year on a war that even the men on the front lines can't explain.
Hmm. I hadn't realized it was a mission requirement of the front-line war-fighter to be able to explain that. I think I'll skip this one.

ApK
USN
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Hmm. I hadn't realized it was a mission requirement of the front-line war-fighter to be able to explain that. I think I'll skip this one.

ApK
USN
Only required for Navy Seals and War College profs, I think...

K
USMC
koland is offline   Reply With Quote