Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Aviary - Graphics App in the Cloud

Furthering my fool's quest to move everything into the cloud I've been evaluating several different online in-browser graphic apps to replace photoshop/the gimp. Most are pretty limited, except for Aviary which consists of a set of tools that rival Photoshop/Illustrator (for my uses anyway). Playing about with it today I managed to quickly whip up the image below:

You can chek out Aviary here: http://aviary.com/ it's free to use after signup, and they have an extended paid package with extras. I did the above image in the free version
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Very interesting! Wish this had been around a few years ago, when it seemed everyone I knew kept bringing their photo manipulation problems to me, because none of them had any photo or graphics software.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert