Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #16
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinekamel View Post
Yeah, public acllamation says it all. Britney Spears sells much more than Mozart because she's simply better after all.

[troll mode off]
You think so too ? Right on !!! I for my part think Lady Gaga is even better, so I decided to burn all my Bach and Schubert CD's as a tribute to her...
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #17
cathie
Connoisseur
cathie doesn't littercathie doesn't littercathie doesn't litter

Device: kindle, Kindle Fire
Although the ideals of Kindle Fire and Paper White are great I haven't had a burning urge to own one. I do like having the bells and whistles on my Kindle, but for me it is first and foremost for reading. I have to say, I LOVE my K3, cracked bezel and all. So each to his own, but I have to say that I am at a loss how to deal with the loss of the lettering on my keyboard.
cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #18
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathie View Post
So each to his own, but I have to say that I am at a loss how to deal with the loss of the lettering on my keyboard.
try this
http://www.amazon.com/Protective-Sti...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

or if link doesn't work type in NOKEY in amazon search. This is an example, there are other designs.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote