Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
bookp
Connoisseur
bookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavensbookp is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Sony PRS-T3
Recovery Mode doesn't work anymore

I can't boot the Reader into recovery mode anymore. Maybe that is the reason why all those flash packages (Windows) don't work for my device? Is there a way to fix recovery mode?

Edit: When I press and hold Home + Menu buttons, the Reader is endlessly looping the boot procedure again and again until I release the buttons. Then it starts normally, but no recovery mode.

Last edited by bookp; 07-05-2012 at 10:18 AM.
bookp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
benze
benze began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have the same problem. Did you ever manage to resolve your situation? I've tried formatting the device (Settings->Initializtion->Format Memory->Internal), but still having the same issue.

Any luck getting into recovery mode?
benze is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
uboot
Evangelist
uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.uboot seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: Kobo Mini, Tolino Epos 2
try to flash porkupans enable adb package
uboot is offline   Reply With Quote