Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Fictionwise 45% off coupon - Exp 7/15?

Code: 070811. Stated to expire 7/10 but the last few coupons have been good until the following Friday.

Does not apply to Samhain titles.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!
I'm broke so I can understand. Had to ask hubby for $1 to get a book off smashwords. So I'll just pretend I didn't see this thread.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Should I just delete this?
Old 07-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post

Nah! I need to live vicariously through someone who does use this!
Advert
Old 07-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
No ... why should we be the only miserable ones?

(Ok, back to ignoring this thread ...)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
NightBird
Wizard

Wow - you all are so unappreciative anymore. <sigh>
Old 07-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We're gonna get you NightBird...!

My Name is Jerry and I have a problem...
Spoiler:
Cluster [Cluster Series Book 1] by Piers Anthony
Chaining the Lady (Cluster Series Book 2) by Piers Anthony
Kirlian Quest [Cluster 3] by Piers Anthony
Three Classic SF Novels: Plague Ship; Operation Terror; The Lani People by Andre Norton & Murray Leinster & J. F. Bone
Old 07-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #9
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
My Name is Jerry and I have a problem...
Spoiler:
Cluster [Cluster Series Book 1] by Piers Anthony
Chaining the Lady (Cluster Series Book 2) by Piers Anthony
Kirlian Quest [Cluster 3] by Piers Anthony
Three Classic SF Novels: Plague Ship; Operation Terror; The Lani People by Andre Norton & Murray Leinster & J. F. Bone
Curse you jgaiser!

I didn't know he (P.A.) had any books there....
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
jgaiser
Omnivorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Curse you jgaiser!

I didn't know he (P.A.) had any books there....
Actually, there's a number of Piers Anthony books on Fictionwise, including a few tagged as Erotica. Piers Anthony wrote Erotica? Apparently...
Old 07-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
You mean a book called Chaining the Lady isn't erotica? I assumed it was!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #12
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
We're gonna get you NightBird...!
Now you're skeering me

Old 07-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
jgaiser
Omnivorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
You mean a book called Chaining the Lady isn't erotica? I assumed it was!
Actually, no. Straight SF.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #14
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Luckily for me, although unluckily for them, my wish list with FW is quite short by now. So, I'll still be your friend, Nightbird

FW used to be such a nice e-bookstore, but now that BN has hamstrung them, I sometimes wonder why BN doesn't just put FW out of their misery??? Maybe they just don't want to have to figure out how to support all the legacy DRM-ed eReader titles? Or maybe they do get some price differentiation out of FW on non-agency titles - getting us bottom feeders to buy from FW and thus not having to drop prices on their main BN site?
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I'll always be Nightbird's friend too. I love these coupon and I appreciate them being posted even if I don't use them due to being broke at the moment.

I for one would be devastated if FW disappeared. They are one of the few places I can get good digital books from small digital publishers. I just these past couple months since getting my phone have been buying Secure Reader format but FW to me has alot to offer that I can't find anywhere else. I get my Wild Rose Press from there and few others. I now get some of the HQ Titles from there when there is a good coupon as well.

I for one do not shop at B&N or care to even deal with them but I love Fictionwise and hope they stay around.