Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
deejayf
deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deejayf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Your thoughts would be very welcome

Hey everyone
I am writing an ebook on how to do brilliant job interviews and am wondering if any of you were to read it what information would be most valuable to you?
Many many thanks in advance, and given this is my first post, hello Mobileread world!!!
deejayf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
One thing I'd clarify is if you are talking about how to interview a potential employee or if you are talking about how to present yourself to a potential employer. In other words are you the interviewer or the interviewee.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Include all the "secret handshake" questions that business majors use to identify each other and keep Liberal Arts majors from getting anything decent. I've run into one of them already when trying to get a tech job with the school district, so I know they exist.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote