Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
jdemlein13
Edge User

Outlook calendar

I just received my pocket Edge today. I've been reading thru all the tips posted here and learning a lot. Is there a way to sync the calendar with my Outlook calendar on my PC? I don't want to have to create a new calendar for the Edge

Old 11-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #2
devseev
Edge User

Get Touchdown from Nitrodesk to access your Outlook calendar, emails, and tasks. It's a great program. It doesn't sync with the eDGe calendar though - to my knowledge the eDGe calendar cannot sync to anything yet, but it's a feature request so they may well be working on it.

Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
borisb
Edge User

Welcome to the forums, jdemlein13

Note that Touchdown is designed to work with a Microsoft Exchange server. Without Exchange, it seems to be limited to syncing just contacts with the eDGe.

One way to access your Outlook calendar on the eDGe is to sync your Outlook with Google Calendar and use the Google Calendar website on your eDGe. As devseev says, there's no way yet to sync the native calendar app on the eDGe with anything else.

This is an oft discussed topic. See http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...ad.php?p=10996 for another current thread on the calendar.

Last edited by borisb; 11-10-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Old 03-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #4
paula-t
Edge User

As Boris said, I use google calendar sync to sync outlook with google calendar, then I use Calengoo in my Edge to have everything synced. It is automatic, so once that you set everything, it works pretty well. Calengoo is an excellent app. Good luck with your new Edge!