Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 06-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics 15: Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress/Walton

John Bunyan - Pilgrim's Progress (Parts 1 & 2)
Izaak Walton - The Lives of Donne & Herbert

The 18th installment in the series for MobileRead is Volume 15.

The text of the Harvard Classic version of Pilgrim's Progress differs from the one presented earlier in that there are no reference to the Bible verses. If you are going to study the work, study that one, not this one.

The rarely seen second part is also here. Again, like the first part, there are no Bible references in the text.

The Lives of Donne & Herbert is part of a larger work available on Project Gutenberg as Lives of John Donne, Henry Wotton, Rich'd Hooker, George Herbert, &C, Volume Two #13139
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Harvard Classics Volume XV.lrf (461.3 KB, 1672 views)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
So that looks to me like we now have the following 18 volumes already!...
Vol 2, 7, 10-15, 20-24, 30, 31, 33, 34, 43.

But I don't see #24 in the index... is my list off, or is the index missing one (or does it go by another name than the others)?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2007, 08:56 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bob: It seems that I have made an error. Somehow I called 24 by the name 29 in both the tread and the cover to the book. I will fix this tonight and revise the posting.

Thanks for catching this problem.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:58 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Let me know if anything needs changing in the way of thread titles, and I'll change it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Bob: It seems that I have made an error. Somehow I called 24 by the name 29 in both the tread and the cover to the book. I will fix this tonight and revise the posting.

Thanks for catching this problem.
OK, two errors in a row. 24 has not been published yet. 29 is correct as it stands and missing from your list.

Thanks for the offer Harry, it is just a disconnect between the keyboard and the chair, again.
Advert
Old 06-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You know, it's funny. If I had known that it would be possible to have great versions of this for the Sony Reader, I would have spent the money on a Reader in the first place instead of buying the paper version first!!!

I would almost think that, when complete, these HC volumes would all by themselves justify buying a Sony Reader for many people! Like I said, it would have sold me!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:52 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
One of my main reasons for loving the Reader, Bob, is that like many people in the UK I live in a rather small house, and I just don't have the physical space to have all the thousands of books I'd love to. With eBooks, I can have 10,000 books on a hard disk!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote