Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Looking for M edge cover for iLiad

Hi !
I live in Switzerland, and somehow, the ultra expensive cost of the M-edge cover shipping is giving me nightmares (28$ just for the shipping), so I was wondering if somebody would have a used cover to sell me with "normal" shipping costs
Or if anybody knows where I could buy one of the M-edge covers with regular shipping costs, and not half the price of the thing...
Thanks !
I'm receiving my iLiad soon, and I don't want it to be scratched immediately
Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Ok, drop it, I guess I'll hand make it. I received the device today, I'll try to do something soon...
Advert
Old 04-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #3
Bubble
Enthusiast
Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Bubble has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Even if I'm late, just to let you know...

If you take a look at M-edge storefront on Amazon, they seems to offer reasonable shipping rate. To Europe would cost about $13.

I just bought a PRS-500 case off there and had a $7 shipping charge to Canada.

PS - Shipping Rates section

Last edited by Bubble; 04-30-2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #4
Vanessa
French newbie

Oh, that's good to know ! Actually, I didn't think about Amazon, because I tried to order something recently and they told me they couldn't ship to Europe...
Anyway, my mum (who is really, really good in sewing and doing stuff with leather) offered to make a cover for the iLiad, so I'll wait to see the result, and if it's really too ugly, I'll be glad you proposed this link
Closed Thread

Tags
cover, iliad, m-edge