Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #21436
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
An albino ferret?

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #21437
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Or wearing a rabbit-skin coat. They're tricky beasts, ferrets.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #21438
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Or wearing a rabbit-skin coat. They're tricky beasts, ferrets.

I win.
That I can certainly believe...especially the pair that inhabit MR.

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #21439
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm pleased to say that they don't seem to be around at the moment.

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #21440
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm pleased to say that they don't seem to be around at the moment.

I win.
Probably trying to lull you into a sense of safety and hoping you will drop your guard. Or they could be hunting chickens.

I win.
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #21441
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Or penguins.

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #21442
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

But not a Phoenix.

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #21443
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Who would be foolish enough to hunt a phoenix?

Not me.

So I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #21444
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #21445
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Not for long.

I win now.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #21446
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Off with you.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #21447
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I'm not going anywhere. Except to the winner's podium.

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #21448
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Do you have a speech ready?

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #21449
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Yes. It's short, but to the point:

I win.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #21450
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Needs work.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!