Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
naivejenni
naivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Ipad
What does the big bang theory comedy series tell us about yourselves..

There is a geek in each and every one of us. No matter how subtle..we all have it.
naivejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Is there a point to this post?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Is it the inner geek or the inner Aspergers?
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
NightLight
Banned
NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3
Actually, a geek is a pathetic sideshow freak who bites the heads off of live chickens.
Which, you have to admit, is much more entertaining than 'The Big Bang Theory' could ever hope to be.
NightLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #6
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
It tells me that I couldn't stomach anything beyond the pilot episode.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
This is a show?
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #8
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I love the show, but I am getting really tired of being called Leonard. The term I prefer, btw, is wirehead.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
v1k1ng1001
Addict
v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.v1k1ng1001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 620
I generally hate sitcoms but I like Big Bang Theory. What does it say about me? Well, maybe I should be happy that I didn't complete my physics degree?
v1k1ng1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It proves that Darlene and David from Roseanne are still adorable as a couple.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
If you note, laugh-tracks are fading away-- the best modern comedies don't have them at all. And The Big Bang theory is full of it (as I mentioned, I've only watched the pilot, but it was all over the net a while back.)

See:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ugh+track&aq=0

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...AAAKoEBU_QKgHr

and especially

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KX9alvBit8

(Language NSFW)
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The loss of a laugh track is not progress, IMO. I never found myself rolling around guffawing at, for instance, The Office. I like my comedy to be funny, such as Big Bang Theory. Vive la difference.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #13
LtDARKPhoeniX
LtDARKPhoeniX began at the beginning.

Device: None
Well over here in sunny south africa we realy have patetic comedies and im a bit of a techie so i enjoy watching the show when its on but im not fantic about tv in genaral so what does this tell me about my self im a nerd who rearly waches tv
LtDARKPhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #14
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm a big old nerd, but then again I knew that before I started watching Big Bang Theory. I haven't watched it at all this season, however. It's funny, but I wouldn't place it in my top 10 comedy shows.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #15
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I've only seen one episode, but it had Blossom in it and she was hilarious.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote