Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-10-2014, 05:25 AM   #1
Chiron scriba
Bücherwurm
Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Looking for a dead kindle 4 to cannibalize

Shameful as it is, while opening my Kindle 4 (silver) to tamper inside I managed to break off quite a number of latches, and now the poor thing looks pretty sad and rattly, bandaged as it is in duct tape...
Thus what I'm looking for is actually just the back cover, though other parts might come in handy in the future.

Would anyone be willing to dispose of his/her defunct Kindle 4 at a decent price?
Chiron scriba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 07:09 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2014, 07:39 AM   #3
Chiron scriba
Bücherwurm
Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chiron scriba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Don, you made me search my filthy conscience for quite a while!
Did I offend someone? Did I use abusive language? Did I proffer something outrageous or potentially fraudulent? Did I as a newbie break some obscure forum rule? Did I unknowingly attempt sexual harassment on an e-reader?

Then I read the sticky and to my relief found out that my faults were having less than 50 posts and/or less than 6 months of membership... by golly, couldn't you say that much before scaring me so badly?
Chiron scriba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:01 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
potentially fraudulent + automated reminder, sounds like it covers most of the bases.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote