Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #31
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
It's me again - the person trying to use Calibre Companion with Moon+
I got an update for CC the other night, and ever since I've been unable to import books into Moon+ properly.
The app was working perfectly before. I did as you said - imported the books instead of just pointing the directory at it, and it worked fine. But I added a couple of new books to Calibre today, and connected to my Nexus 7 with Calibre Companion. It decided to download everything again, not just the two new ones.
Moreover, it did it wrong. It didn't duplicate the books, it replaced them, but the title and author were on the same line, and the author line had the book format in it. That means I can't sort it properly.
The only workaround I've found so far is to empty the shelf and re-import everything, but that is a bit of a pain to do all the time, especially for two books.
CC still works perfectly with Mantano, but I prefer the look of Moon+ and the way it renders books. Since it was CC that updated, and not Moon+, it does indicate that the problem lies with CC. Or am I doing something wrong?
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #32
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
It's me again - the person trying to use Calibre Companion with Moon+
Moderator Notice
Stop adding posts about the same issue to multiple threads. You have received responses already in two other threads, here and here. I moved the posts in the latter thread to its own thread dedicated to your problem please continue troubleshooting in this thread.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-07-2012 at 10:44 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert