Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
DenyX
DenyX began at the beginning.

Device: IRex Iliad
Battery icon always white

I have a problem. My Iliad did't charge his battery. I have charge the Iliad for more then 12 hours but the battery icon on the display is always white and the red light on the device never terminate. If the device is conncted i can work with the Iliad without problems but if the Iliad is disconected from power supply I become an warning becasue of the low battery So I installed the "iLiadPowerManagement-0_90" from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30794 but it has the same problem. I think my batteries are gone . I hope someone can give me more tips that I can do.

Last edited by DenyX; 03-26-2009 at 10:08 AM.
DenyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Sounds like you've got a bad battery. Contact their tech support, they'll probably have you send it back to them for repair. Are you still under warranty?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
DenyX

No I have no warranty anymore. It is a 1st Edition Iliad
Old 03-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #4
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
If you are technical and brave enough, you might want to replace the batteries on your own. Imagine a iLiad of 35 hours continuous usage. There are detailed instructions in the forum.
Be warned, mistakes in the process of replacement may be fatal to your iLiad.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:19 AM   #5
DenyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
If you are technical and brave enough, you might want to replace the batteries on your own. Imagine a iLiad of 35 hours continuous usage. There are detailed instructions in the forum.
Be warned, mistakes in the process of replacement may be fatal to your iLiad.
Yes I think this is the best solution for me
Advert