Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 03-20-2006, 05:18 PM   #1
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
can't activesync to CF card

Hi,

I just got a Dell x50v and like it a lot.

Trouble is tho, I cannot get my converted Isilo files to go to the CF card instead of the builtin storage.

I had set it to the external memory card option but same issue.

Also did the path route and the files do not sync.

I am absolutely stumped.

Any help would be appreciated.

David
Old 03-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #2
Snorbaard
Snorbaard began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro
Hey David.

I'm not sure how you set the "external memory card option", because, as far as I know, there is no way to set anything to sync to external memory if you use ActiveSync.

You'll need another application do to that.
Advert
Old 03-20-2006, 06:44 PM   #3
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think its a registry setting on the PC. I cant remember what though.

Mat
Old 03-20-2006, 08:37 PM   #4
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Device: SHARP Zaurus C1000
I just tried to do it on my HP HandheldPC Jornada 720 and activesync to the external card, and it works out of the box. Only glitch I had was that I had to close isilox before opening the file.

The j720's OS is HPC2000, with a WinCE3.0 core, so its somewhat the same to what a PPC2000 or PPC2002 device is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	isilox.jpg
Views:	1314
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1022  
Old 03-21-2006, 11:44 AM   #5
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Search for a program called MOBSync. It will allow you to sync folders etc to a storage card. Currently I sync my podcast directory to SD card, and do a wifi sync to transfer 100s of megs of data.

edit: I hope you have WM2003SE and activesync 3.8 installed. Doubt this will work with WM5 or AS4+
Good luck
Advert