Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #61
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by granikus View Post
Did someone done some progress in 2.6 kernel porting since last report?
I've not invested time lately in the 2.6 kernel :-/. Mostly by lack of direction; not having a clear goal pushes this very low in my list of priorities...

That now I'm mostly using the iliad only on vacations doesn't help either, as my main gripe with the current kernel/firmware is booting time, and when on vacation that isn't so bothersome.

Any suggestions/petitions?
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #62
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antartica View Post
Is that European for "Poll", as in Mobileread.com Poll?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 05:48 PM   #63
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antartica View Post
I've not invested time lately in the 2.6 kernel :-/. Mostly by lack of direction; not having a clear goal pushes this very low in my list of priorities...

That now I'm mostly using the iliad only on vacations doesn't help either, as my main gripe with the current kernel/firmware is booting time, and when on vacation that isn't so bothersome.

I wouldn't know what to request, tbh
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #64
alegeott
alegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it isalegeott knows what time it is

Device: Pocketbook Pro 603 (Leggo IBS)
Hi guys
as aspected, now I have a serial port on Iliad; I can build a custom kernel image and I can test it.
Unfortunately, now I have to work on my thesis. I hope to resume development on Iliad from April or May.
Walk on.

Last edited by alegeott; 01-23-2010 at 06:13 PM.
alegeott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:25 AM   #65
ulno
ulno began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
Dropping out, good luck!

Hi guys,
just got the opportunity to sell my iliad and replaced it with a sony vaio p - very light but no e-ink.

I wish you good luck with porting and thaks foir giving me alittle insight.

Best,
Ulno
ulno is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2010, 04:00 AM   #66
herve
Enthusiast
herve began at the beginning.

Device: TungstenC / hopefully iLi
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegeott View Post
Hi guys
as aspected, now I have a serial port on Iliad; I can build a custom kernel image and I can test it.
Unfortunately, now I have to work on my thesis. I hope to resume development on Iliad from April or May.
Walk on.
How did you plug a serial port? I am not very qualified as a kernel developer but I wish to test and take full control of my iLiad now Irex Technologies has ceased.
herve is offline   Reply With Quote