Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Autostart an application

Hi there,

I am asking myself, if there is a possibility to autostart an application, when the system boots without recompiling the firmware Searching the forum for "autostart" will bring no results.
  • is there an "autostart" folder ?
Device: PB 912 pro

I like to autostart e.g. the sshd service, which I use frequently. I can toggle the wireless LAN via a hardware key, so this is fine.

But, because it is not possible yet to add a shortcut to the taskmanager, I always have to:
  • switch on device
  • go to apps
  • start the app ... wait ...
That's really annoying, just to connect to the device for a couple of minutes. I know, there are reasons to start the device with less running applications as possible because of energy saving aspects.

Greets Axel

Last edited by apos; 01-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.
apos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
bense2k
bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bense2k knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Pocketbook pro 602
You could probably add it to the mainmenu in the themefile.
bense2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
THX bense2k,

the PB 912 ist not rooted! And the themes folder in /mnt/ext1/system/themes ist empty. The theme in the themes directory of the SDK default.pbt seams to be a binary.

But also in case that works, it does not automatically start the application on boot so does not solve the problem.

Any clue another one
apos is offline   Reply With Quote