Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
msurel
msurel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a new author

I came to this site after finding a reference to it on promoting your ebooks. I just started self publishing, starting with kindle because it is so cheap and easy. I don't want to spam the boards, so I won't put a link to the book here, but I have a blog at http://mike-ku.blogspot.com and I created a facebook page for my first book at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Ku/196338863746184.

I'm hoping to see what others have done, and get an idea of what makes these things go. I like words, I like writing and (biased as they are) my friends have all told me that my first shot at this is funny, which is what I'm aiming for.

Of to go poke around the forums now.

Mike
msurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Mike. Luck with the work, happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....

Have you seen the Author Self-Promotion Forum ... and also the
Promo thread for blogs .... and just as an encore .... >>>> Writers' Corner ... Just three of the many gems we have on board ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
msurel
msurel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I did see the self promotion forum. I'll check out the other 2 gems sometime between now and Sunday. thanks a bunch.
msurel is offline   Reply With Quote