Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 06:34 AM   #16
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Guohong, welcome to MobileRead!

If you've already tried everything advised here then it's difficult to recommend you anything else. Do I understand it right that you contacted Bookeen's support team? Do you still have warranty? Is it a possibility to send the device to Paris for repair or replacement?

And have you, by chance, seen this thread?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122183

Part of it is in German, if you don't understand it, please ask again, I will translate it then.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #17
jozmas
jozmas began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Hi.

I had the same problem, I wasn't able to start the update with my 2GB memory card formatted with FAT32. Then I tried 512MB formatted with FAT and it worked like a charm. So obviously, the device has some issues with some memory cards.

Cheers,
JM.
jozmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #18
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
CybUpdate.bin is a CYBOOK ORIZON update file. not an OPUS one.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote