Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-22-2017, 05:26 AM   #1
encol
Evangelist
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
OPF dictionary - "spine is empty" error

Hello, i'm trying to convert an opf dictionary into mobi with Calibre.

I always get "spine is empty" error, but in my opf i have some spine items.

Anyway, Kindlegen correctly generates the mobi file.

Where is the mistake?

I attached the dictionary zipped folder and the calibre log
Attached Files
File Type: zip test.zip (66.3 KB, 133 views)
File Type: txt calibre_log.txt (4.8 KB, 153 views)

Last edited by encol; 06-22-2017 at 05:40 AM.
encol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:48 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre does not support conversion of dictionaries.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert