Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
wdaly
wdaly began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard / iPad 3
ebook on iBookstore: time from file delivery to being available for sale?

Sorry if this is not quite the right forum, it seems the closest match for my query. I uploaded my first ebook to both Amazon and Apple yesterday, luckily without any uploading problems. The Kindle version was available for sale without hours; however, it's less clear when the iBooks one will be ready; I realise that there is a waiting time for processing, but I can't seem to find out anywhere how long I should expect to wait until it's in the store. Could anyone with more experience of this let me know a typical wait time?
wdaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Check this link out:

http://www.tuaw.com/2012/05/21/ibook...on-review-tim/

It could be a few hours, it could be 72 hours, or even a week. You just never know with Apple.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert