Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
Marc_liest
Early Adopter
Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: einige
German Meet-UP Nürnberg

LiVE Coverage will start here.

Hi everyone, ravenne here. We've just started our second Germany meet-up. So far we are about 17-20 people, netseeker just ordered his third beer, so you have plenty of time to join us. Just take a train, plane, whatever and join us!!
Marc_liest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_liest View Post

Hi everyone, ravenne here. We've just started our second Germany meet-up. So far we are about 17-20 people, netseeker just ordered his third beer, so you have plenty of time to join us. Just take a train, plane, whatever and join us!!
hm, ravenne, you look different today. a lot like Marc liest, strangely.

i think i will have to jump on a train right now to join you, it looks like you're having a great time ! please keep posting all about it !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_liest View Post

Lies, only lies...actually it's my first beer.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Lies, only lies...actually it's my first beer.
i'm sure by the time i answer you it will be the third one anyway. prosit !
Old 02-27-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Hello from Vancouver to those at the Nürnberg meet-up. I hope you're having a great time.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Meanwhile all expected members arrived the location. It's great, we have a lot of fun and even StDo got his first beer finally.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

so who is there exactly ? and what devices do you all have ? i am sure you are having a great time ! i wish i could be there ! hopefully someday...
Old 02-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so who is there exactly ? and what devices do you all have ? i am sure you are having a great time ! i wish i could be there ! hopefully someday...
Who is here? Hmm, let's see...
ravenne, mtravellerh, marc_liest, fellball, beam, gulu gulu, forgosikan, ulli, eagleeye and more...even one member from austria joined the party!

ravenne is very interested in what i'm posting here - i guess she is fearing that i could post how many beers she already had...
Old 02-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
*whimper* btw, your "live" link is broken
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
Marc_liest
Early Adopter
Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: einige
More pictures:

Attachment 46650
Attachment 46652
Attachment 46651
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00053.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	46653   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00058.JPG
Views:	283
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	46654   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0789.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	46655  

Last edited by Marc_liest; 02-27-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Marc_liest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #11
StDo
Translating Calibre...
StDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with others

Device: [PRS-500], PB360
I can tell you, ravenne got her First beer, for sure.
StDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #12
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by StDo View Post
I can tell you, ravenne got her First beer, for sure.
Sure!!! That's why we're here after all, right?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #13
StDo
Translating Calibre...
StDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with othersStDo plays well with others

I wonder if they'll have a barrel at the next french meet-up.

Ehm, we had a barrel of beer here. By the way, isn't it empty yet?
ravenne, was that you?
Old 02-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #14
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by StDo View Post
I wonder if they'll have a barrel at the next french meet-up.

Ehm, we had a barrel of beer here. By the way, isn't it empty yet?
ravenne, was that you?
haha, yeah it's empty. The last beer was mine
Old 02-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #15
StDo
Translating Calibre...

We do have to order the next barrel of beer, a dark one.