Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
GregTheGrate
Connoisseur
GregTheGrate began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Calibre/Sigil Chapter Markings

I am using Sigil to edit a badly formatted ePub book that I received. I use the Chapter insert to create a new chapter.

When I convert from ePub to mobi using Calibre, chapters start on a new page, but don't register as chapters to a Kindle (Keyboard or Touch), i.e. I can't skip from one chapter to the next.

Don't know whether this forum is able to help. Would be grateful if someone could suggest what I am doing incorrectly.
GregTheGrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
This same question was answered in the Sigil forum by DiapDealer. Please don't splatter post the same question. Mods (list at bottom of man forums) can move a thread (on request, if it got started in the wrong place (IMHO it did not)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert