Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
ereaderwanabe
ereaderwanabe began at the beginning.

Device: nook?
Nook Screen

Living in Canada, I have not yet had a chance to try out a nook first-hand in a B&N. Just wondering is the screen is fully in colour? Meaning, can I buy colourful children's books that I could read with my daughter like you see in the ipad? Any pictures and movie demos on the internet show the top portion of the nook as black and white text, with the colour as the tool bar screen at the bottom. One fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish is not the same without colour!
ereaderwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
skafri
skafri began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Just the bottom portion is in color.
skafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The main screen is eInk, which is black and white (or, more precisely, dark grey and light grey). The lower, small screen is a colour LCD screen. All it shows is book covers.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote