Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-14-2005, 08:53 AM   #1
Alsicole
Connoisseur
Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPhone 6, iPad Mini Retina,
Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I'm a little bit like a superhero - Alison from Astraware by day (my job) and Alsicole at lots of different forums (1src, Daily Gadget, Palm Addict, PDA 247, F1 Talk, LDW and my own blog) in my spare time!

"This week I are been mostly reading" (Fast Show fans): "Desert Places" by my friend Dean Fetzer. It's not published yet but he's hoping to get it on a couple of sites, and "Permission Marketing" by Seth Godin.

My favourite book ever is the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Alsicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:26 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome Alsicole,
Thanks for the short intro. And delighted to have an insider from Astraware here! Glad to have you adding us to your impressive list of forums. Feel free to share your own blog link if it's for public view.

HHG to the Galaxy is a fun book. I think it's a really great 'un also! I first discovered it from the original BBC TV broadcasts. Then found the books and radio shows. Did you know that in addition to the recent movie there is also a set of new radio shows from BBC? They used to stream them for free, but don't know if they are still there.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:45 AM   #3
Alsicole
Connoisseur
Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alsicole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPhone 6, iPad Mini Retina,
Yes, if you check Amazon or similar you can buy those final radio shows on CD - look for HHGG Tertiary Phase, Quarternary Phase and Quintessential Phase. My blog is www.alsybarclay.co.uk - it is somewhat biased toward motorsport though!
Alsicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 05:19 PM   #4
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi Alison! HHG is a classic. Those books I will never forget. You can immediately recognize new friends if they have read and loved these books as well. So I'm glad you joined Mobileread
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote