Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Help with downloading from Box.com

In another post I was asking for help deciding between my Kindle Keyboard and my Sony PRS-600. I've finally decided to go with the Kindle Keyboard, but AnemicOak said that I should be able to download books from my box.com account:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I assume the Kindle's browser will work with Box in a similar way to it working with DropBox. Being able to download books from my DropBox is one thing I really like about readers with a web browser. Note it usually works best to try the mobile site so for Box go to https://m.box.com/ instead of the regular box.com
Actually, on box.com, even on the m.box.com website, it does not work.

I get a 'Web Browser could not open this link because opening multiple windows is not supported' error message.

Any help would be great to get this to work. The files I am attempting to direct download are in .mobi format.

Thank you.

Chris
aka Naloomi
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Try dropbox or mediafire. Maybe one of those will work instead.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert