Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
atmosfere
atmosfere began at the beginning.

Device: none
Aluratek Libre Pro - Fry's $79.99 + ship/free pickup

White:
Link for White

Black:
Link for Black
atmosfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:04 AM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosfere View Post
Welcome to Mobileread! Insane price! Thank you!
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
Both links broken.

Maybe this is a mistake?
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
PodPeople
Connoisseur
PodPeople doesn't litterPodPeople doesn't litter

Device: Nook Simple Touch, iPad 3, Kindle 4B
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
Both links broken.

Maybe this is a mistake?
Nope -- I just went to Fry's and picked one up for the wife -- $79.99. Such a deal!
PodPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
Hmm that's crazy, i cant find any links where people can buy online. maybe its just a pick up sort of deal.
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmosfere View Post
Sorry, but no products were found.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
hoosier
hoosier began at the beginning.

Device: still deciding
Quote:
Originally Posted by X read X View Post
Hmm that's crazy, i cant find any links where people can buy online. maybe its just a pick up sort of deal.
interesting, I saw it on the above link this morning, but now it does seem to be gone. I went into my local fry's at lunch and picked one up today though, priced $79.99 just as described
hoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
interesting, I saw it on the above link this morning, but now it does seem to be gone. I went into my local fry's at lunch and picked one up today though, priced $79.99 just as described
Link worked for me this morning too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #9
notyou
Connoisseur
notyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheesenotyou can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle / Palm Pre / iPhone
Hm.... If my wife bought me a Kindle for Christmas and now monopolizes it just to read Jane Austen, will she be disappointed if I buy this for her for Mother's Day so that I can get my Kindle back? ;-}
notyou is offline   Reply With Quote