Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
kayanna
kayanna began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
reading addict

Hey-
I'm new, reading on my iPhone, books, whatever is available. Really am addicted, I'm afraid. Only will stop for kids, husband and my musical career. (I teach voice). Even though we're home for a holiday and heading out to Molokai tomorrow I've loaded up my iPhone with books and am ready to just kickback while the kids all go mauka or fishing or whatever.
Also, one question. Can I load pdf format into my iPhone from my laptop,or will it take awesome computer skillz and I must hunt down one of my sons?

Last edited by kayanna; 05-09-2009 at 06:35 PM.
kayanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello kayanna
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kayanna and welcome to da kine Forum. I read on my iPhone and like it although, if you're addicted to that, don't pick up a Sony 505 or you'll get hooked just like lots of us.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
huh. addicted, you say ? nope, i can't imagine what you could be talking about. i can stop whenever i want. really. i just don't want to.

welcome to the forum ! (look out, it's addicting too...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:54 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Aloha!

All right, a trip to Moloka'i! Nice. I need to go on vacation... just me and my sony... (I have books on my blackberry too-- whichever one I grab da quickest, dat's the one I read)

(btw, recently discovered that reading shampoo bottles over and over just to have something to read in the shower is not "normal"... but I bet it just *might* be "normal" here....)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Hi kayanna, you're definitely in good company here!

Reading shampoo bottles in the shower is definitely normal ... although hopefully I won't have to now I have a waterproof case for my 505. There are so many free books available it's the only way I'll have time to read all of them!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Welcome...I just registered yesterday so we're both newbies!
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote