Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
koreatagcrimson
koreatagcrimson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
What is the NY Times reading experience like on the Kindle/Nook Touch/Nook Color

I currently have a Kindle 3, and I love it for reading books. However, I also want my e-reader to become my daily newspaper source. How do these three tablets compare in terms of 1) Having all the major articles and 2) Formatting/Ease of Reading

Also, does the touch screen interface for the Nook Touch offer a superior contrast to that of the Kindle?

I have the option of trading my Kindle 3 for a Nook Touch, and if the newspaper reading experience is significantly better, I'd be willing to do it. I'd like some thoughts on this.
koreatagcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote