Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-29-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
marthamiel
marthamiel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Frozen Kobo Glo

My Kobo Glo froze recently when I plugged it in to charge. It has some screen damage, but that didn't seem to be affecting it and I had been using it with the damage for several days. I plugged it in to charge earlier today and it was fine but I didn't have time to charge it fully. When I plugged it in a second time the screen went black and has not responded to anything I've done. The light at the top still flashes when I turn it on and when I forced a factory reset it flashed red and then started rapidly flashing white, which I think is what it's supposed to do. Is there anything I can do?
Thanks for any help.
marthamiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Buy a new reader without a broken screen. If you can learn from mistakes your new reader will probably last for years as mine has. If your like my grand son plan on buying many more replacements as they some how break or are lost.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen screen, kobo glo