Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #31
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Did you do at least 6 Page turns? I believe they do a full screen refresh each 6 pages. KOBO also does this but perhaps that was turned off.
I could be wrong but I think maybe Kobo was the first reader to do this.
My 5" Elonex 511EB allowed you to set the number of page turns before a full refresh. That came out in 2009. It was a great little reader for its time. (It was a rebranded Hanvon device, I think.)

The Kobo came out nearly a year later, in May 2010.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #32
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
the odyssey allows to remove the reflesh. Price being some slight gosting, but for those who can't stand the flash.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert