Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #16
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Well, I got my email response from USA Today. Here's what they said:

"Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with USA

TODAY. We certainly appreciate all of your feedback and suggestions.
Please know that we take all of your questions and concerns seriously
and incorporate your feedback into our products and services.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our

National Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-800-872-0001
Monday-Friday between 6:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.

A. Sarge
USA TODAY
Customer Relations Department"
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Well that wasn't much of a response at all. Are you sure you really want their paper?

Is there a working return email address? If so, PM me with it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #18
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensman View Post
What's wrong with the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal?

I'm actually interested in more local papers. I'd kill for my hometown paper on the Kindle.

Or hey, what about the idea of the Newspaper Subscription Pack? All newspapers for a flat fee? Another idea is progressive discounts.
I get the NYT, but want the Trib because it is closer to my home, so the regional news would be more pertinent. The chances of the La Crosse Tribune being Kindled are, in fact, in the negative range.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:24 AM   #19
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I get the NYT, but want the Trib because it is closer to my home, so the regional news would be more pertinent. The chances of the La Crosse Tribune being Kindled are, in fact, in the negative range.
The L.A. Times and Chicago Tribune are owned by the same company, so there's hope. One of the replies I received came from Tribune Customer Services.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote