Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 06-06-2014, 05:42 AM   #1
qsipl
Enthusiast
qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPAD, KF8 & Tablet
Cool ePub audio file in iphone

Epub audio file checking with iphone5 when I click on a play-button, I automatically jump to the end of the file. Can anyone help me.
qsipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsipl View Post
Epub audio file checking with iphone5 when I click on a play-button, I automatically jump to the end of the file. Can anyone help me.
You're going to have to provide more information than that. Did you make the file? Did it pass ePUBcheck 3.01? What coding did you use for the embedding, and the play controls? We need more information, please.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:11 AM   #3
qsipl
Enthusiast
qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qsipl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPAD, KF8 & Tablet
Cool ePub audio file in iphone

thank u hitch,

The file is pass in epubchecker 3.1 and i have attached coding html and js file for your references.

Regards
QSIPL
Attached Files
File Type: zip audio.zip (2.2 KB, 148 views)
qsipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsipl View Post
thank u hitch,

The file is pass in epubchecker 3.1 and i have attached coding html and js file for your references.

Regards
QSIPL
QSIPL:

Sorry, but...your audio is in a javascript file. What device is it you think you are making this for? I see that you've titled this thread "ePUB audio file in iPhone," but where did you get this coding from? Are you trying to make an APP, or an ebook?

Or an ePUB3-compliant ebook for iBooks-only? Is that what you're trying to do?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote