Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
coleman
Connoisseur
coleman began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablets and phones, Windows tablet, Kobo Aura One
Can the Nook web browser save pages?

The title pretty much says it all.

Does the Nook web browser have the ability to save a web page that it has opened, for viewing later?

Thanks!
coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
jankrix
Enthusiast
jankrix began at the beginning.

Device: [Original] Nook
as far as I see, no...even if it can save, I doubt you can view it later as nook does not have a built in file manager in the current firmware 1.4.
jankrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:57 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
yes, when on the page you want saved, save as favorites, the star icon. and next time you open it up it'll take you to that page.

about it's web browser though, after sorting through all my favorites sites and saving them on the mobile sites and getting over the fact that it is not my computer or an iPad or even a smart phone, and just realize it is what is , I'm finding my web browsing using the mobile site pretty sastisfying and gasp even enjoyable at times.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
coleman
Connoisseur
coleman began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablets and phones, Windows tablet, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
yes, when on the page you want saved, save as favorites, the star icon. and next time you open it up it'll take you to that page.
Is that a locally saved copy, or a bookmark?
coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #5
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
That is a bookmark.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
CheyenneDonna
Connoisseur
CheyenneDonna has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Entourage Edge
Read it later

Sign up for a read it later account, save your pages to that account from your pc and read wherever.http://readitlaterlist.com/signup
The list opens on the nook, pick the article you want and it opens.
CheyenneDonna is offline   Reply With Quote