Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-04-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
svda
Connoisseur
svda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
Cloud download epub using Kobo Aura HD

I used to be able, with older Kobo Aura HD firmware, to download epubs when using the browser on my Kobo Aura HD. I used dropbox, tapped on the epub I wanted and it automatically downloaded and was added instantly to the library. Now, nothing happend when I tap on an epub to download it from the cloud using the browser of my Kobo Aura HD.

Why's that ? And since when is that ? And is there a fix or am I doing something wrong ? I also tried googledrive. Nothing works for me.

I am now using firmware 3.18.0 (23-09-15)
svda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:34 PM   #2
Veges
Veges began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo h2o
strange, but I have the same since few weeks on my Aura H2O. I thought it was the upgrade to 3.18 but checked also 3.16 and still not working. Looks like Dropbox changed something. Can somebody confirm ?
Veges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I don't use dropbox, so I can't test that. But, 3.18.0 can download from other sites. I have tested with the calibre server and my library on the Kobo site.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:03 PM   #4
xtract
xtract began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
I posted the same some time ago, and I had to engine my proper solution... And it's been working until today:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=264867

It is not as easy as creating a dropbox account, but it's not really hard either and you can use it anywhere you are.

XtracT
xtract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:25 AM   #5
svda
Connoisseur
svda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
Googledrive doesn't work for me either, so it's not only Dropbox.
svda is offline   Reply With Quote