Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book (Ended) - Swept Away

Swept Away, by Marsha Canham - this is an indie published backlist book.

Book Description
Set in Regency England, a dangerous time of spies, treachery, and intrigue. A stranger has washed up on shore, half dead, with no memory of who he is or why he has been accused of treason. His only hope of avoiding death is a shadowy memory hovering just beyond his grasp...and the beautiful Annaleah who becomes his willing captive in order to find the key to his past and unlock their destinies.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
This novel is also available for free with coupon code RE100 from Smashwords during Read an E-Book Week.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2011, 08:08 AM   #3
marshacanham
marshacanham began at the beginning.

Device: PanDigital Reader
Popping by to say hello and I hope you took advantage of the Free week to try Swept Away *s*
marshacanham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshacanham View Post
Popping by to say hello and I hope you took advantage of the Free week to try Swept Away *s*
I did, thank you so much! I'd bought all your others from Smashwords, but hadn't gotten this one yet - and then it was free!
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
pgun3
pgun3 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshacanham View Post
I purchased the 3 books you had on smashmouth w/coupon a couple months ago but snagged the free book Swept Away so I would always have it in my archieves w/kindle!

Wish I would of known you were going to do a freebie!!!!!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Crealock View Post
This novel is also available for free with coupon code RE100 from Smashwords during Read an E-Book Week.
Susan, Smashwords says that coupon code is invalid or expired.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
I believe the Read an e-Book Week ended yesterday.
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
marshacanham
marshacanham began at the beginning.

Device: PanDigital Reader
The sale went for a week and ended last night at midnight
marshacanham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I picked up Swept Away at Smashwords and Amazon. I have alot of your books in paperback but I didn't have this one yet. It's always great to get a free book from a favorite author.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #10
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I'll PM a mod to mark the heading Expired.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Well, Swept Away is back to free at Amazon.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote