Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-22-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
FREE BOOKS: 7 of them (Kindle)

More Kindle Freebies (some if not all have been offered before). I'm sure this has to do with Tor's Free Books last hurrah.

Crystal Rain by Tobias Buckell
Flash by L. E. Modesitt (still free)
Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Spin by Robert Charles Wilson (I just listened to the audiobook version... not that you care )
A Shadow In Summer by Daniel Abraham
Sun Of Suns by Karl Schroeder
Old Man's War by John Scalzi

Edit: Posted in the wrong place. Would a mod please move it to the freebies forum. Thanks.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-22-2008 at 05:16 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
They did say they were going to offer them all, one last time, before it ended.....nice thing to do for those who missed the first ones........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
They did say they were going to offer them all, one last time, before it ended.....nice thing to do for those who missed the first ones........
The Tor stuff is available for free in one place, until next Sunday, July 27th.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
There are indeed, here.

They are also offering the wallpapers, which is splendid, as I missed a week of them. (Got the books, but not the papers.)
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Just remember, getting them from Tor they have no DRM, but getting them from Amazon, they will have DRM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2008, 10:06 PM   #6
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
But getting them from Amazon (in addition to directly from Tor), keeps them in your media library for easy access over Whispernet. Best of both worlds

Here's the list for the Amazon versions. Note that there is (was) a broken link for "The Outstretched Shadow" - the book is actually here.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Note that there is (was) a broken link for "The Outstretched Shadow" - the book is actually here.
Thanks for catching that. I'll fix my link.

Edit: No I won't fix the link because that one wasn't on my list but I've downloaded it.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-22-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #8
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Thanks for catching that. I'll fix my link.

Edit: No I won't fix the link because that one wasn't on my list but I've downloaded it.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, my link was to the Amazon page that has all 15 of the free books. Amazon's page had (last night) a broken link.

Your links worked and were wonderful - I was trying to supplement what you started.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Sorry, I wasn't clear, my link was to the Amazon page that has all 15 of the free books. Amazon's page had (last night) a broken link.

Your links worked and were wonderful - I was trying to supplement what you started.

Oh, it's not you... it's me. Sometimes ducks don't read so well.

Tags
duck!