Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
paula-t
Edge User

Office Suite, runs very well with Ermine and it's better than Docs to Go...

I am a bit in a hurry, but I just wanted to report that Office Suite for Android is a very solid application
which runs very well in the Ermined Edge.

I like it more than Documents to Go, particularly because it handles Office 2010 files and its extentions (docx open perfect). I am still exploring the fine details, but so far, since I have installed I haven't used Docs to Go again.

Bye!

Old 05-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula-t View Post
I am a bit in a hurry, but I just wanted to report that Office Suite for Android is a very solid application
which runs very well in the Ermined Edge.

I like it more than Documents to Go, particularly because it handles Office 2010 files and its extentions (docx open perfect). I am still exploring the fine details, but so far, since I have installed I haven't used Docs to Go again.

Bye!
Documents to Go handles Office 2010 files (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx) with no problem. You need to update to Version 3 which is available FREE for all EE and PE owners (In Documents to Go press the Settings icon in the lower right hand corner and Check for Updates).

http://www.dataviz.com/news/press/pr...il.html?id=198

Last edited by obsessed2; 05-06-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Advert
Old 05-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
goo
Edge User

Is there an Android office suite that handles OneNote files? I know there's mobilenoter but haven't tried it yet, and it's a standalone app.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo View Post
Is there an Android office suite that handles OneNote files? I know there's mobilenoter but haven't tried it yet, and it's a standalone app.
Other than MobilNoter none that I know of. You can try MobileNoter free for 30 days and it only costs $15 for the Wi-Fi version.