Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Does anyone have Fictionwise's phone #?

They suspended all my downloads because they said my credit card information didn't match

(I can't even download previously-purchased books!).
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
They suspended all my downloads because they said my credit card information didn't match

I found what you want....

Fictionwise Inc.
Private Company, Headquarters Location
407 Main St., Chatham, NJ, United States
(973)701-6773, (973)701-6774 fax, http://www.fictionwise.com
Primary SIC: Book Publishing & Printing, Primary NAICS: Book Publishers
Description: Manufacturing: Publishes fiction in ebook format and also publishes nonfiction, erotica, humor, horror and romance
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #3
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Thanks!!

They flagged it because I spent too much

I think they're not used to getting calls at that number, he seemed to be wondering why I was calling him
Old 10-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So are you all sorted now?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
GatorDeb
Evangelist

Yep just downloaded a book just fine! Thanks again! BTW how did you find it?

Now I'm just having another problem, I want to delete a Mobipocket ID and add another one but I get a red error message PIN not valid. Sent them an email, I'll see what they say.
Advert
Old 10-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I found it by searching for "Fictionwise Inc." via Google and found it right off.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Thanks!!

I suppose this is a good thing. Although, I don't think it is likely that someone would steal your CC info to go on an eBook buying spree.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
Quote:
Thanks!!

I think they're not used to getting calls at that number, he seemed to be wondering why I was calling him
Out of curiosity, how much is too much?
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:22 AM   #9
GatorDeb
Evangelist

Sorry won't say
Old 10-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #10
Tommo43
Enthusiast
Tommo43 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader 505
Quote:

They keep on telling me that my address is not the same as my credit card address .but I'ver checked with my credit card company and it is. I can only assume that as their sign in page doesn't give enough boxes to cover my address (my house has a name not a number) causes the confusion.
They haven't stopped my account yet but the address and telephone number may come in handy

Tommo
Tommo43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #11
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Quote:
Thanks!!

Reminds me of when I bought my second Kindle a week after ordering the first one - my credit card company had a fit - blocked the purchase - called me on the telephone. Had to finally give up and use another card I had so much run around.
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote