Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Free Books for jetBook-Lite from B&N website

You can find the link here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64747

I downloaded several books and all of them looks perfect on my jetBook-Lite screen.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thanks for cross-posting that link.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
uhhmm - How do I transfer downloaded ebooks from barnes and noble to jetBook-Lite please? I've already installed the B&N desktop reader to my PC but there seems to be no option to download it to the Lite? If there is a thread about this already, can someone point it out? Thank you...
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
never mind... I finally figured it out.

Turns out I have to download from the website, in my account Library as opposed to downloading from their software as I initially thought.

Last edited by mitchwah; 03-03-2010 at 09:23 PM.
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The best way is to put your ebooks on an SD Card, instead of the built-in memory.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73592

This thread might help.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-03-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Bigness
Bigness began at the beginning.

Device: Libre Pro
Baen Books too

They have a fairly large cataloug of Science Fiction/Fantasy books available at:

http://www.baen.com/library/

They are tricky about it though - they are tease you by only offering the first book in a series1 It's the whole book, but just like any good pusher, the first one's free to get you hooked!

I guess it's good that you can read the first one to see if you want the rest of the seires though.
Bigness is offline   Reply With Quote