Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #241
Smaddux
Smaddux began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I have been tagging books on the threads over at the kindle forums. I will work through this thread too.

Here is the link to my book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HKJ88O
Smaddux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #242
Kensy
Kensy began at the beginning.

Device: none
I noticed not everyone has tags listed so do you just click on the words already tagged. New to this so not sure what to do. Anyone?
Kensy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #243
BrentKnowles
Author
BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Neat idea. I'm slowly playing catchup, here's a couple titles, won't bother you with them all.

http://www.amazon.com/End-Road-ebook/dp/B0035RPFYQ/
http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Rights...dp/B004PLO5Y2/
http://www.amazon.com/The-Prophet-ebook/dp/B004O6MQV2/
BrentKnowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #244
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensy View Post
I noticed not everyone has tags listed so do you just click on the words already tagged. New to this so not sure what to do. Anyone?
Hey Kensy,
Yep, just click on the tags already there and welcome!
Welcome to all the other newbies as well!

Someone was kind enough to start a thread over on amazon called;
"I CAN'T get the voices out of my head "
I've since kinda taken it over and it's a lot of fun (It's also a great place to stop in and drop your link if you'd like)

Anyhoo, if you'd like to pop by, I'll be sure to fix you up a nice cyber beverage of your choice!

This is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/tag/kindle/for...ype=tagsDetail

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #245
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I tagged Smaddux and Brent and some on previous page.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 12:29 AM   #246
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Williamlk - congrats on the post on the Amazon forum!
Old 03-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #247
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
Hi all. Thanks for this thread, WilliamlK. Here are mine for UK tagging, please:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003D7LVRS

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002W5RGDA

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002NU5LCW

I've done a ton of US tags elsewhere but just started tagging the UK on this thread, and hope to get many of you tagged soon. Working my way through!

Thanks for tagging,
Steve
Steve Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #248
TJager
Enthusiast
TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Caught up! Thanks for the tag backs!
TJager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #249
PamelaMary
Guru

Tagged Steve Anderson in UK. Congratulations, you're doing very well with your novels.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #250
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Tagged Steve Anderson in UK. Congratulations, you're doing very well with your novels.
Thanks, Pamela, I appreciate that. And likewise to you! Also, I went and made sure I had yours tagged in the UK, too.
Steve Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #251
Kensy
Kensy began at the beginning.

@Williamlk..thank you for the welcome, answering my question, and letting me know about the Amazon group.
Kensy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:09 AM   #252
bazmaz
Uke strummer
bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hi guys - have done a couple of pages worth of tags this morning, and would be delighted if you could do the same.

My books linked below

UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Ukulele...0014482&sr=1-1

US - http://www.amazon.com/What-Ukulele-P...0014511&sr=1-1
bazmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:44 AM   #253
PamelaMary
Guru

Gottcha Bazman - congrats - good reviews and high rating.

Thank you Steve Anderson for the tags.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #254
D.A. Boulter
D.A. Boulter began at the beginning.

Caught up.

S. Maddux: Are you sure you want the tag: 'heroin'? Or should that be: 'heroine'?
D.A. Boulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #255
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Galaxy S, Sony PRS-505, Sony tablet
Working my way through too. A great way of finding new authors. I might even buy one or two of these...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cold-Hillside/dp/B004PGNBDI/
http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Hillside/dp/B004PGNBDI/
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.