Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
andrea t
andrea t began at the beginning.

Device: none
Please help me transfer a book to my nook

Thanks to you guys I came to learn I could borrow ebooks from my library. So I read the tutorial and downloaded and installed both Adobe Digital Editions and Overdrive Media Console. I activated both. I checked out a book and I can pull it up on the computer at Adobe Digital Editions. Now I don"t know how to move it took the nook. I plug in the nook and now what? Please help! I'm pretty computer illiterate so can someone give me simple steps? Thanks! This forum is wonderful!
andrea t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
hharan
Connoisseur
hharan will become famous soon enoughhharan will become famous soon enoughhharan will become famous soon enoughhharan will become famous soon enoughhharan will become famous soon enoughhharan will become famous soon enough

Device: nook
If you open Adove Digital Editions with your nook connected, Your nook will show up in ADE and you can just drag and drop the books.
The first time, it will also ask you whether to activate the device for reading. You have to click yes on that.
Make sure the email id used in Adobe and nook are the same.
hharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
andrea t
andrea t began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you for your help. It worked perfectly!
andrea t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Andrea t.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote