Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Question Best Practices? Moon+/Calibre/Dropbox

I use Calibre (of course!) to manage my ebook library and have Dropbox/dropsync (and Calibre companion) installed on my computer, Tablet and smartphone. What would you recommend as Best Practices to use these apps/tools together to keep books, and reading progress, synched between devices without duplicating all my books to new folders?

In particular, is there a specific order/method in which these apps should be coordinated?
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #2
zetsui
zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch
I'm curious about this too. The challenge for me with Moon isn't syncing between Android devices but syncing between android devices AND PC

How did you sync your last read and highlights to the PC? They should make a desktop client for moonreader. It logically seems like the last step.
zetsui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
glukkon
glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glukkon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsui View Post
I'm curious about this too. The challenge for me with Moon isn't syncing between Android devices but syncing between android devices AND PC

How did you sync your last read and highlights to the PC? They should make a desktop client for moonreader. It logically seems like the last step.
Is there a way to import highlights from android to PC?
glukkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:50 AM   #4
spiderman@mr
spiderman@mr began at the beginning.

Device: android
I am also looking for a solution to sync reading position between my PC and Android device. It been a while hence I am dropping by to check if we already have a solution for this?
spiderman@mr is offline   Reply With Quote